Posted to issues@cxf.apache.org by dhawalpatel <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/18 11:56:39 UTC

Multiple BusApplicationContext Objects by CXF2-1-3-18 cxf-bundle-2.1.3.18-fuse.jar

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if there was a known bug or issue wherein CXF creates a
new BusApplicationCOntext object for each outgoing Web Service call? I see
that while using JCA Connector architecture, SpringBusFactory object creates
a new BusApplicationContext object. Is it a bug? I am running CXF in
WebContainer thread pool of WAS and as the threads never gets killed due to
pool, the BusApplicationContext objects accumulates and results in high GC
memory.
Please help if this is a known bug in this version of CXF?
Thanks
Dhawal