Posted to user@livy.apache.org by simsicon <si...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/06 05:43:42 UTC

Is multiple languages support in 0.5.0 only work with rest-api?

Hi,

I am pretty new to livy, and I am looking into the livy to do some research
if livy is capable as infrastructure of a data mining platform, which means
we may want to pipe different language operators together, so I am excited
to see the multiple languages support in the latest release 0.5.0.

I wonder if we can use scala api to create a session, then post different
language statement to that session? Does this make any sense?

Thanks

Thanks&Best Regards

Zhang Zheng

Re: Is multiple languages support in 0.5.0 only work with rest-api?

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry I don't fully understand your saying. I think you can use Scala/Java
API to do data transformation and register as a table, and then use Python
API to do ML pipeline, not sure what is your specific scenario.

Thanks
Jerry

Posted by simsicon <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.