Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by harshit rohatgi <ha...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 05:59:16 UTC

Rampup on the project

Hello there,
I recently started contributing to the project due to personal interest in
the space. I am looking for some relevant document to start using marvin
for a hobby project. I intend to come from the customer end to understand
the toolkit which can help me in contributing to the project. Could folks
please help me with this?
Proficiency level is beginner.

Re: Rampup on the project

Posted by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>.
English version of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5_yQCRIftw

Em seg, 7 de out de 2019 às 16:12, Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> also a video with hands-on from Daniel:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcanfVoynV0&t=1029s
>
> Em seg, 7 de out de 2019 às 16:09, Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Hello harshit rohatgi,
>> I've been working on this project for a long time, as dev and as user,
>> and we have some models running in production with Marvin.
>> Please feel free to ask me anything about the project.
>>
>> I wrote some tutorial (in portuguese, just use google translator):
>>
>> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-abstra%C3%A7%C3%A3o-e-padroniza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-em-projeto-de-zhang-yifei/
>>
>> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-criando-novo-projeto-de-machine-learning-zhang-yifei/
>>
>> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-persist%C3%AAncia-e-versionamento-dos-artefatos-yifei/
>>
>> Best regards
>>

>> Em sex, 4 de out de 2019 às 02:59, harshit rohatgi <
>> harsh.rohatgi@gmail.com> escreveu:
>>
>>> Hello there,
>>> I recently started contributing to the project due to personal interest
>>> in
>>> the space. I am looking for some relevant document to start using marvin
>>> for a hobby project. I intend to come from the customer end to understand
>>> the toolkit which can help me in contributing to the project. Could folks
>>> please help me with this?
>>> Proficiency level is beginner.
>>>

>> --
>> Zhang Yifei

> Zhang Yifei

Zhang Yifei

Re: Rampup on the project

Posted by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>.

escreveu:

> Hello harshit rohatgi,
> I've been working on this project for a long time, as dev and as user,
> and we have some models running in production with Marvin.
> Please feel free to ask me anything about the project.
>
> I wrote some tutorial (in portuguese, just use google translator):
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-abstra%C3%A7%C3%A3o-e-padroniza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-em-projeto-de-zhang-yifei/
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-criando-novo-projeto-de-machine-learning-zhang-yifei/
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/apache-marvin-ai-persist%C3%AAncia-e-versionamento-dos-artefatos-yifei/
>
> Best regards
>

> Em sex, 4 de out de 2019 às 02:59, harshit rohatgi <
> harsh.rohatgi@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Hello there,
>> I recently started contributing to the project due to personal interest in
>> the space. I am looking for some relevant document to start using marvin
>> for a hobby project. I intend to come from the customer end to understand
>> the toolkit which can help me in contributing to the project. Could folks
>> please help me with this?
>> Proficiency level is beginner.

> Zhang Yifei

Zhang Yifei