Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Lazar Kirchev <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/07 12:26:32 UTC

Dependencies of jstl implementation 1.2.5

Hello,

I noticed that the current jstl implementation in TomEE master -
taglibs-standard-jstlel-1.2.5.jar - has dependencies to xalan 2.7.1. It is
declared as provided in its pom.xml, but in TomEE distribution it is not
included. Without it some scenarios throw NoClassDefFound exceptions for
classes from xalan, e.g. for org.apache.xml.XPath, etc.

Any plans to include xalan and xalan serializer in TomEE?

Kind regards,
Lazar

Re: Dependencies of jstl implementation 1.2.5

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
would be probably worth openeing a ticket on tomcat bugtracker (bugzilla)
to get rid of that dependency, then tomee can upgrade

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Lazar Kirchev <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.