Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Carlos Cortés del Valle <cc...@redauto.com> on 2003/05/14 09:31:47 UTC

James Telnet bugs

Hi,

I've found bugs in the James telnet management. I used the 2.1.2 version:

- If you write a command without parameters, James's answer is command help
(sintaxis). However, with the following commands it doesn't works: deluser,
setalias, setforwarding and verify. While the first three return a blank
line and with a new return help is displayed, verify closes the connection.

- setalias help is, in fact, setforwarding one (writing only the command)

- setalias doesn't work...

Thanks.
Carlos

Re: James Telnet bugs

Posted by Carlos Cortés del Valle <cc...@redauto.com>.
Hi,

- setpassword works badly in the same case that setalias if the user doesn't
exist.

:_(