Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Scott Morgan <Sc...@exlibrisgroup.com> on 2007/11/12 18:11:52 UTC

Axis Encoding problems?

Hi All,

   We are experiencing a encoding issue that we believe may be a bug in
the axis library.

We are using
axis 1.1
Tomcat 4.1

  There seems to be a problem with Utf-8 where Latin 1 (ISO-8859-1)
seems to work fine.

TIA,
Scott

believed to be clean.

RE: Axis Encoding problems?

Posted by Scott Morgan <Sc...@exlibrisgroup.com>.
Is anyone still familiar with the 1.1 code, also did anyone fix any
encoding issues along the evolution to 1.4?

Thanks,
Scott

________________________________

Any possibility we can get you to upgrade to either Axis 1.3
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/axis/1_3/
or Axis 1.4 http://apache.mirror99.com/ws/axis/1_4/?

Thanks/
M-

	   We are experiencing a encoding issue that we believe may be a
bug in the axis library.

	We are using
	axis 1.1
	Tomcat 4.1

	  There seems to be a problem with Utf-8 where Latin 1
(ISO-8859-1) seems to work fine.

	TIA,
	Scott

	dangerous content by MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>
, and is
	believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

RE: Axis Encoding problems?

Posted by Scott Morgan <Sc...@exlibrisgroup.com>.
Hi M,

    We are looking for a fix to a legacy product, we did do some
investigation to upgrade, but it looked like it was going to be a bigger
time commitment that we wanted to invest.

Thanks,
Scott