Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Vesa Vilhonen <ve...@cs.helsinki.fi> on 2009/03/04 17:57:19 UTC

Are there any open source projects using buildr

Hi,

I would be interested to see how buildr have been used in some open
source projects. Preferably in larger ones. Are you aware of any?

- Vesa Vilhonen

Re: Are there any open source projects using buildr

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
I'm guessing 99% of the recipients didn't understand what you said (myself
included) so the damage may be minimal :)

Posted by Timo Rantalaiho <Ti...@ri.fi>.
> I would be interested to see how buildr have been used in some open
> source projects. Preferably in larger ones. Are you aware of any?

Kärsiiks kysyy miks kiinnostaa?-)

Re: Are there any open source projects using buildr

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
It's good to hear we're making inroads into the bastions of enterprise Java
:)

thanks for sharing,
alex

Posted by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>.