Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jacek Prucia <ja...@acn.waw.pl> on 2003/07/01 22:10:03 UTC

flood manual in

I have just commited Flood manual. Sorry for rather big commit message (didn't
we switched to cvs pull notification some time ago?). Please read it, and fill
gaps and correct language errors (I'm sure there are plenty of them). Once
everybody are happy with manual, we can roll flood 1.1 (at least...).

Flood DTD will be ready in a day or two. I'll commit it into examples
directory and change config files, so they reference DTD correctly.

regards,
--
Jacek Prucia