Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/12/22 15:42:23 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for committers@apache.org

Well, that didn't work out they way it was supposed to be... Can anybody
help?

Benedikt

From: Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>
To: committers@apache.org, Commons Developers List <de...@commons.apache.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:05:21 +0100
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons grants write access to all ASF
committers
Dear fellow committers,

The Apache Commons Team is pleased to announce that write access to the
Apache Commons Subversion and Git repositories has been granted to all ASF
committers.

Apache Commons is an Apache project focused on all aspects of reusable Java
components. As such, the components maintained by the Apache Commons project
may be of interest to a variety of other Apache projects.

The Apache Commons community would like to invite you to share and maintain
useful code.

While Apache Commons is a Commit-Then-Review community, we would consider
it polite and helpful for contributors to announce their intentions and
plans on the dev mailing list [1] before committing code.

Have fun,

Benedikt Ritter,
on behalf of the Apache Commons Community

[1] http://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: Fwd: Returned post for committers@apache.org

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

> anybody
> >> or just  community@apache.org .  See [1]
> >>
> >> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/docs/resources.txt
> >
> > I'm not a member of the ASF so I can't access that file. But I'll use
> > community@apache.org :o)
>
> Actually, you should be able to check out the committers repo.  See [1].

d'oh, of corse you're right.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.