Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by luisericlf <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 19:48:15 UTC

SVG goes blank when many events were triggered.

Hello,

I am using batik version 1.6-1 and I am having trouble when many events are
triggered. At some point the image goes blank and it stops responding. The
document state was set to always dynamic because I need to change the color
of some keys as certain events occur.

Have you heard of this problem before? Do you know of any workaround?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Re: SVG goes blank when many events were triggered.

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,
   This sounds like you are most likely modifying the document outside of
the UpdateManager's RunnableQueue or possibly the JSVGCanvas outside of the
Swing thread.
   If you can produce a thread trace dump during the lockup it might be
possible to see where the deadlock is occuring.

   Thomas