Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by "Weston M. Price" <wp...@redhat.com> on 2011/12/20 14:08:31 UTC

New JIRA Component Java JCA

With the completion of

there is a new JCA component (actually a sub-component of Java). I was wondering if it would make sense to add this new component to JIRA so JCA issues can be tracked separately from the other Java components.

Regards,

Weston
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: New JIRA Component Java JCA

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.

Seems to make sense as it is clearly a different use case for the Java
client

Carl.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I've added "JCA" as a component in JIRA.

Regards,

Rajith