Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by sleepnova <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/25 09:20:16 UTC

How to do geo query with extra conditions?

I have to do geo based query with extra conditions. How can I do it?

--
- sleepnova

Re: How to do geo query with extra conditions?

Posted by Volker Mische <vo...@gmail.com>.
Currently GeoCouch only supports two dimensions, spatio-temporal queries
need a three dimensional index. I would try _list functions though.

You could also try Norman Barker's Multiview [1].

Cheers,
  Volker

Posted by sleepnova <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, again!