Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Su Zhang <we...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/08 21:09:10 UTC

check tomcat (6.0.32) log settings automatically

Hello,

We want to check the log settings (e.g.attributes need to be logged) of
tomcat server and then evaluate the security level for the application.
I am evaluating over a well-built system so what I can obtain is only its
binary code and configuration files. Is there any way we can infer the log
settings automatically?

Thank you,

--
Su Zhang
Ph.D Candidate

Re: check tomcat (6.0.32) log settings automatically

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: check tomcat (6.0.32) log settings automatically

Posted by Su Zhang <we...@gmail.com>.
I apologize that I didn't state my question clearly. I was asking the
tomcat log settings rather than application log settings.
Any solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.