Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/02/02 15:40:20 UTC

[INFO] myfaces core release 1.1.5 procedure started

FYI
I have just started preparing the core release 1.1.5.
See http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115#diary for details on
the proceedings.
--Manfred

Re: [INFO] myfaces core release 1.1.5 procedure started

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
:)

Thank You

Paul Spencer

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 2/2/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> FYI
> I have just started preparing the core release 1.1.5.
> See http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115#diary for details on
> the proceedings.
> --Manfred

I think you've just discovered that some things in the "maven" project
need to be released first. :)

The same procedure should work w/ release:prepare and release:perform.
 The files should land in
people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository when you
"perform" the release, so that we can vote on them first.

After you release the master pom, you'll just need to add that repo to
your settings.xml so your Maven client can find the file when you
build with a clean local repository.

For individual things under myfaces/maven, you can add -DtagBase so
Maven SCM knows where to put the tag.

Unfortunately I'll be unavailable for the rest of the day, but I'll be
around this evening and tomorrow afternoon (GMT -7) if you need any
help.

Thanks!
--
Wendy