Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2003/08/27 19:21:20 UTC

Re: OT: spam

I didn't notice that there are virus mails coming through the mailing
list before reading your mail.

I just saw that there are many Apache-Mails in my Virusalert folder,
where all alerts from my university's mail server (which uses AMAVIS
BTW) are automatically sorted in.
Such tools are really valuable these days!

And I wondered how the Cocoon mailinglist could resist them so long ;-)