Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/20 00:59:39 UTC

Are their unit tests for the new servicemix-jms su?

I want to see if I can verify my configuration, I'm trying to turn off
persistence on my messages since maybe that will solve my issues (I don't
want persistence turned on anyhow, especially since it will always lead to a
deadlock).

Is there a spot where I can find the tests?  I looked at the servicemix-jms
tests in the source, but it looks like they are all the old endpoints.

Re: Are their unit tests for the new servicemix-jms su?

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I've been wanting to learn how to put some together so that I can try to
be more reliable about our code.  I'll see if I can get some time to sit
down and do it, if I do, I'll attach them to a Jira.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Ryan,