Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by baartz <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/19 18:44:47 UTC

Jaxb annotations outside of war

I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to configure my service to yield
a wsdl that recognizes the jaxb annotations on my transfer objects unless
their classes are included in the war.

Any ideas?

Re: Jaxb annotations outside of war

Posted by baartz <jo...@gmail.com>.
Spot on.  Thank you.  I had a rogue reference to jaxb-api 2.0 being used,
amongst the rest of the 2.1 usage.  I wish I had thought to belly up and
admit I was stumped a long time ago.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by baartz <jo...@gmail.com>.