Posted to regexp-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/03 05:35:37 UTC

Test SVN repo

Just to get this recorded here:

Test repo for SVN migration of regexp.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/regexp

It looks good through a web browser; I'll do some checking out later
tonight or tomorrow.
Looking at viewcvs, all the correct tags/branches were copied over.

Vadim/Daniel/anyone-else. Are you both setup fine for SVN client-side?
I assume Daniel is due to ORO, but unsure if Vadim wants to get setup
against the test repo before we ask Infra to make it permanent.

Hen

Re: Test SVN repo

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:08:56 -0500, Vadim Gritsenko
<va...@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > I just checked it out, added, moved, removed, branched etc. Seems ok.
> >
> > svn log returns lots of stuff going back to 2000.
>
> Good :)
>

> > So let me know if you're good to go Vadim.
>
> Looks good - but I don't know what is branches/jakarta and tags/start - both
> have only LICENSE file.

Looking in cvs.apache.org; they are real tags/branches. I figure they
can be deleted after the migration.

> I'd probably rename tag 1.1 to match the pattern - after real conversion is done.

Yeah, that's a nice thing with svn; seems easy to fix things like
that. Always felt a bit like a crap shoot in CVS.

I'll go ahead and send a 'great, please freeze our cvs and do it' email.

Hen

Re: Test SVN repo

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> I just checked it out, added, moved, removed, branched etc. Seems ok.
>
> svn log returns lots of stuff going back to 2000.

Good :)

> So let me know if you're good to go Vadim.

Looks good - but I don't know what is branches/jakarta and tags/start - both
have only LICENSE file.

I'd probably rename tag 1.1 to match the pattern - after real conversion is done.

Thanks,
Vadim

Re: Test SVN repo

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.