Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Lilantha Darshana <Li...@virtusa.com> on 2004/02/02 08:05:50 UTC

RE: expat.h not in include directory ?

Can we update the install doc to reflect this. Further,
there is a additional configuration info need for Apache web
server, like "AddModule" directive in httpd.conf.
I hope these need updating for all the platforms (linux/Win32)
because, I see users facing problems when they try to install
axis.

Thanks
-Lilantha