Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu> on 2012/05/14 21:58:57 UTC

[ANN] FileWeaver Maven Plugin 1.0 Released

I'd like to announce the release of FileWeaver 1.0.

FileWeaver is a Maven plugin for assembling files from snippets.
Multiple external files and literal segments can be combined, with
token substitution.

Why?  I needed to append chunks of settings to a lengthy configuration
file for testing, so that I didn't have to carry around two slightly
different versions and keep them in sync.

Homepage:

  http://mypage.iu.edu/~mwood/FileWeaver/index.html

Coordinates:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>edu.iu.ul.maven.plugins</groupId>
        <artifactId>fileweaver</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
      </plugin>

Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.