Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 11:38:46 UTC

another javascript SIP library

Hello geeks,

2012/9/27 Rodion Volkov <vo...@gmail.com>

> Have you thought of moving from rtmp video streaming to SIP, or WebRTC?
> For example, there is sipML5 project which allows SIP calls from web
> browser, and although it's GPLv3, you won't have to link it with anything
> else, so only a small part of code will be GPL'ed. And it's
> javascript-based so it's open to everyone anyway

The subj this time is under MIT license
http://www.jssip.net/

This may be our way to go with SIP client

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: another javascript SIP library

Posted by Karim Abdul <kf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Geeks,

I totally agree with Alexei, webRTC is the way to go now, as more vendors
will be adopting it on their platform one way or another. I will also
suggest to look into meetings.io, in that way you can get the idea about
the easier look.

I think that client will be nice to have, and again we can invoke android
and iOS portion by using websocket's plugin and transport the packages.
There are tons of plugins for that in github.

Regards,

Karim

--
Karim Abdul