Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Javier Canillas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/09 16:19:59 UTC

Re: CREATE INDEX without IF NOT EXISTS when snapshoting

Guys,

Hope you are all doing fine. Is there any news about this trivial issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-13935>? Are you
considering to include it in next release? Or there is something I should
do?

Thanks!

Javier.

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.
Double check your patches apply cleanly to the current branch HEADs,
since they are a few months old (CHANGES.txt conflicts and any others
you find) and update patches.

You're doing the right thing asking for a reviewer/committer to get a
little attention. Conflict-free patches help that person. It does look
like a pretty simple change, so keep asking. Bonus points for circle-ci
tests completed, etc. :)

--
Kind regards,
Michael