Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2009/02/19 15:37:40 UTC

Official Siemens SIS Press Release will be released shortly

Just wanted to tell the list that the official Siemens SIS press release about ESME will soon be released.

D.

Re: Official Siemens SIS Press Release will be released shortly

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 2/19/09, Hirsch, Richard <ri...@siemens.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to tell the list that the official Siemens SIS press release
> about ESME will soon be released.

Cool

Just a general FYI (I'm on the road and a HD failure leaves me without
foundation mail ATM) prc@apache is the address to use to
confidentially contact the public relations (or should that be press
relations) committee.

Robert