Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Emad Radwan <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/01 15:21:40 UTC

Re: How Default 'Find' works

Hello everyone,

Would you please have a look at my last reply and help if you can?

Regards,

Emad

Re: How Default 'Find' works

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Emad,

This might help
https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/ofbiz/ofbiz-tutorials/ofbiz-tutorial-enhancing-the-product-list-screen/

XSDs can be a great help to find available elements and their attributes
http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/widget-screen.xsd
http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/widget-form.xsd

The example component can also be a great place to take reference from.
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/tree/trunk/example

If you haven't followed the basic tutorial following links might help:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+17.12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIS2kftvsq4&list=PLobIkeUbRXqc-lwvbdbajPJdbWjFm82Dj

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma