Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 17:09:32 UTC

ssvm trying to mount nfs secondary/primary through link local

Hi folks,

I got this weird behavior in a single node install centos/KVM , acs 4.3.1 where the ssvm is trying to mount the secondary and primary storage using the link local address…

If I try to mount manually using the IP of the NFS server it does not even work.

thoughts ?

Re: ssvm trying to mount nfs secondary/primary through link local

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 7, 2014, at 11:09 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I got this weird behavior in a single node install centos/KVM , acs 4.3.1 where the ssvm is trying to mount the secondary and primary storage using the link local address…
>
> If I try to mount manually using the IP of the NFS server it does not even work.
>
> thoughts ?

this was solved by removing an iptable rule but it seems that bunch of rules are being added by the agent ...