Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Максим Козлов <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/13 09:27:49 UTC

The question on the behavior of the camel-kafka component

Hi,

In my application use camel-kafka component as a producer and consumer.
For example:

from("kafka:...?topic=topic1")
.process(new ChangeMessage())
to("kafka:...?topic=topic2")

If change only body, producer send to topic1, because in.header this value
"kafka.TOPIC=topic1".
I would like to understand from the point of view of a component is the
correct behavior?

thanks for answers
--
Best regards, Maks Kozlov

Re: The question on the behavior of the camel-kafka component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please ask such questions on the user mailing list instead.

--
Claus Ibsen