Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com> on 2004/07/10 14:21:27 UTC

[J2] Generated site now available.

I have deployed the Jetspeed 2 site using Maven.  Although it is on
portals.apache.org, it is not the current Jetspeed 2 site.  I have
rename the current jetspeed to home directory to jetspeed-2-040710 and
created a logical link, jetspeed-2, that points to jetspeed-2-040710.
If the generated site is acceptable, then I will update the logical link.

Link to Jetspeed 2 site as generated by Maven.
   http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2-generated/

Paul Spencer

Re: [J2] Generated site now available.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.
See below.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2004, at 5:21 AM, Paul Spencer wrote:
>
>> I have deployed the Jetspeed 2 site using Maven.  Although it is on
>> portals.apache.org, it is not the current Jetspeed 2 site.  I have
>> rename the current jetspeed to home directory to jetspeed-2-040710 and
>> created a logical link, jetspeed-2, that points to jetspeed-2-040710.
>> If the generated site is acceptable, then I will update the logical link.
>>
>> Link to Jetspeed 2 site as generated by Maven.
>>   http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2-generated/
>>
> Looks fine.
> Is there any point in keeping the old site around?

Currently it is CYA ;)

Should I update the "jetspeed-2" logical link to point the the
"generated site"?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>.
The generated web site looks good.