Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/19 04:02:20 UTC

searching return 0 hit

Somehow, I found my search engine didn't show the
result, even I can see the index from LukeAll. ( It
works fine before )

I replace ROOT.WAR file in tomcat by nutch's and
launch tomcat in nutch's segment directory ( parallel
to index subdir )

Should I reinstall Tomcat? Or will that be nutch's
indexing issue? My system is running in Linux.

thanks,

Michael Ji,
-----------------

051019 215411 11 query: com
051019 215411 11 searching for 20 raw hits
051019 215411 11 total hits: 0
051019 215449 12 query request from 65.34.213.205
051019 215449 12 query: net
051019 215449 12 searching for 20 raw hits

__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Re: searching return 0 hit

Posted by Elmer Rivera <el...@gmail.com>.
how about manager reload?

--
Elmer Rivera
Linux User #379418

Stop Software Patents: http://noepatents.eu.org/

"In a world without fences or walls, there's no need for Gates or Windows."

Re: searching return 0 hit

Posted by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com>.
hi Gal:

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs