Posted to repository@apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 14:26:06 UTC

Auditing the repository

Xavier's taken to walking the repository to test Ivy,

http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/maven2-ivy-err.log

Some of the failings show ivy or its tests have homework, but what
about the broken XML? Those with stuff in the prolog, malformed UTF-8
content, even things like plexus that refer to &oslash; ? Can these
things be fixed?

-steve

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
See also http://markmail.org/message/qujfp3uo7rhokhrb

And http://markmail.org/message/sbouq623fdlujmzt
(quoted from Brett)
> - I switched to StAX in the process. This is likely going to introduce some small quirks
> we need to iron out (like the hack I added to parse Trygve's name - why did we ever
> allow that!)

Gilles

--
Gilles Scokart