Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com> on 2003/05/22 03:49:28 UTC

log4j question

im integrating log4j on my struts application.
can i somehow put different prority to log at the same time
example i have this

log4j.rootCategoty=INFO,A1,F1
 (basically it means i will log INFO messages only, A1 is my console appender, F1 is my file appender)

can i somehow do a
log4j.rootCategoty=INFO,DEBUG,ERROR,A1,F1
 (meaning i will lgo both INFO, DEBUG & ERROR messages)

thanks a lot...

Re: [OT]Re: log4j question

Posted by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com>.
ic... ok... thanks....