Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2012/01/05 12:17:44 UTC

Migrating 1.4->1.5. Need no page version parameters

We are porting from 1.4 -> 1.5 and for SEO purposes we don't want the
page version parameter to appear in the URL.

What's the best way to turn this off in 1.5 so that the 1.5 version of
the app will operate in the same way as the existing 1.4 version of the
app - i.e. without page versions appearing in the URLs?

I understand there are consequences for the 'Back' button operation but
these must already be present in the 1.4 version so moving to 1.5 with
no page versions is not stepping backwards in relation to this. I can
mull over this issue once we've happily deployed the 1.5 version of the
app.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

Re: Migrating 1.4->1.5. Need no page version parameters

Posted by Machera li <ma...@gmail.com>.
protected void init() {
        super.init();

this.getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(IRequestCycleSettings.RenderStrategy.ONE_PASS_RENDER);
    }