Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de> on 2004/08/11 22:02:40 UTC

[Fwd: [Jakarta-Slide Wiki] Update of "ClusterSupport"]

James,

this is great documentation :)

I suppose you know you can add documentation directly to the Slide
website? Anyway, I think the Wiki is a good place for it as well!

Oliver

RE: [Fwd: [Jakarta-Slide Wiki] Update of "ClusterSupport"]

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@sourceonenet.com>.
I think that is a good separation of concerns for the two sources.  The
Wiki is easy for people to use and post exmples and those examples can
be tweaked by others to improve them, while formal javadoc documentation
and even CVS posts of user guides etc. are harder to change and need to
be more tightly controlled.

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC