Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Alexander Blotny <Al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> on 2010/06/29 18:58:16 UTC

Information about SCA composites in OSGi framework

Hi,

I am experimenting a little bit with the dosgi samples.
I am registering a new service in the start method of the Activator.
The Activator looks that way:

Dictionary<String, Object> props = new Hashtable<String, Object>();

props.put("sca.service", "HelloworldComponent#service-name(Helloworld)");

props.put("Helloworld", "Helloworld");
context.registerService(Hello.class.getName(), hello, props);

Tuscany searches in OSGI-INF/sca for the composite file of the bundle and
starts the node.

My question is if there is a possibility for getting status information of
the started sca composite. For example the bindings used for exporting the
service and so on. I have no idea how to get this from inside the OSGi
platform. Maybe there is a registered Service that is useful for this use
case?

Thanks,
Alex