Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Tim Chan <ti...@chan.net> on 2012/02/22 02:53:40 UTC

pig-launcher.jar does not exist error

I'm trying to run a pig action and I get the following error:
JA008: File
/var/tmp/oozie/oozie-oozi2333027184491809842.dir/pig-launcher.jar does not
exist.

What might be the problem?

Re: pig-launcher.jar does not exist error

Posted by Tim Chan <ti...@chan.net>.
My issue was resolved after restarting the oozie services. Thanks everyone
for your input.

--
[image: Monkey]  Tim Chan   //  tim@chan.net   //   213.784.2523

Re: pig-launcher.jar does not exist error

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Good poing Max,

Posted by Max Hansmire <ha...@gmail.com>.
I ran into this problem once.