Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/20 11:06:20 UTC

Committers JDK version for releasing plugins...

I vaguely remember that 1.4 should be used but I can't find anything
on Committer Environment or Committer Settings.

Does that mean the compiler settings configured in the parent poms is
good enough?

My machine recently went boom so I have re-installed and I only have
JDK 1.6.0_11.

Re: Committers JDK version for releasing plugins...

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
You'd need to use animal sniffer to ensure that you're not using 1.5 or 1.6
only methods (e.g. String.isEmpty(), etc)