Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Cabrera, Alan" <Al...@reuters.com> on 2003/12/18 19:01:58 UTC

Weekly FAQ

I think that there have been enough reoccurring posts that we should start
up a weekly FAQ.  Some items that I think should be on it are:

*	How do I unsubscribe?
*	How do I contribute?
*	How do I build and run Geronimo?

Thoughts?

Regards,
Alan

information and to register, visit <http://www.reuters.com/messaging>

Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual sender,
except  where  the sender specifically states them to be the views of The
Reuters Group.

Re: Weekly FAQ

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
Please just add this to the wiki http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/

-dain

/*************************
  * Dain Sundstrom
  * Partner
  * Core Developers Network

Re: Weekly FAQ

Posted by echion <ec...@xades.com>.
On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 18:01, Cabrera, Alan wrote:
> I think that there have been enough reoccurring posts that we should
> start up a weekly FAQ.
[snip]
> Thoughts?

+1