Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Denny Wong <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/13 03:00:03 UTC

Re: Angular version upgrade in Zeppelin

Hi

Any update on this issue? When can we expect to see the angular and bootstrap upgrade to happen? The current versions are quite old and have security issues.  Thanks

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3981

> On Mar 7, 2019, at 8:46 PM, Xun Liu <ne...@163.com> wrote:
>
> Now write the python algorithm in the note, The reaction has been slow.
> Thank you very much, you can help upgrade the frontend.
>
> Thank!
>
>> 在 2019年3月8日,上午9:27,Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 写道:
>>
>> The old angular version do cause many issues in frontend, I am thinking of
>> it for a long time to upgrade it to angular 7. If anyone is interested on
>> it, I would be very appreciated.
>>
>> <te...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2019年3月8日周五 上午9:24写道:
>>
>>> That’s great! I assume bootstrap is part of the upgrade (it has security
>>> issues). What is the timeframe this will be done?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Denny

>>> this

>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> Jeff Zhang

Re: Angular version upgrade in Zeppelin

Posted by te...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
Hi

What is the status of the ZEPPELIN-3981?  Is this still committed?

The bootstrap version used in 0.8 Zeppelin has many security issues.  Please prioritize the frontend upgrade, because the security issues would prevent Zeppelin to be deployed in the cloud environment.

Thanks
Denny

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Denny Wong <te...@yahoo.com.invalid> 于2019年5月13日周一 上午11:00写道: