Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by marco scotoni <ms...@gruppotrafomec.com> on 2002/11/27 11:04:46 UTC

how generate a permanent file in a dir with cocoon?

Hi,

I use cocoon (FOP etc etc) to generate PDF file...
When i request PDF to Apache i generate in real time but it doesnt save it
like real file
i need to save the file requested in a dir or something like that....

i hope to be clear...

Marco Scotoni

Re: how generate a permanent file in a dir with cocoon?

Posted by Bernhard Huber <be...@a1.net>.
hi,

> I use cocoon (FOP etc etc) to generate PDF file...
> When i request PDF to Apache i generate in real time but it doesnt save it
> like real file
> i need to save the file requested in a dir or something like that....

you might want to run cocoon from the commandline like it is done
in the build.xml docs task.

This way the cocoon documentation is generated offline.

take a look at forrest project, there is pdf generation for each
page
hope it helps

btw, these kine of questions are better answered in the cocoon-users
list
cocoon-docs is more about discussing cocoon documentation.

bye bernhard