Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/23 02:17:26 UTC

Inclusion of commons-httpclient-contrib jar

Hi All,

I was working on a HTTPS related fix, and found this package in the
codebase :

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/plugins/network-elements/c
isco-vnmc/src/org/apache/commons/httpclient/contrib/ssl

I need to use the same classes, which are already a part of
httpclient-contribs jar
(http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/c/Downloadcommonshttpclientcontrib31jar.htm
)

Was wondering if there is a specific reason the jar was not included
instead (probably since it is a contrib jar?)

Thanks,
Amogh

RE: Inclusion of commons-httpclient-contrib jar

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
No it's not.
I used to use commons-httpclient-contrib jar, it's separate

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.
No. I have checked in the patch

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Frank Zhang <Fr...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.
It's only two files and they were not that huge if I recall correctly from my quick glance.

--Alex

Posted by Alex Huang <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Hi Alex,