Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 12:28:49 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Empire-db from Apache Incubator

Hi everyone,

The Empire-db podling joined the incubator in July 2008. Since then it
hasmade 6 releases following Apache guidelines, added 3 new
committers, and added 1 new PPMC member. The community is healthy and
growing, and we've shown an ability to self-govern using accepted
Apache practices.

The first step is to vote as a community that Empire-db is ready to
graduate. Once this vote is successful we create a board resolution
proposal and vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
described at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html.

[  ] +1 - I approve of the Empire-db graduation
[  ] +0 - I have no opinion
[  ] -1 - There's an issue with graduation at this time, which is....

The vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

Cheers,
Francis

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Graduate Empire-db from Apache Incubator

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hereby I close this first vote for the graduation of Apache Empire-db.

We have no -1 or 0 votes and 8 +1 votes

  Francis De Brabandere (PPMC)
  Benson Margulies (IPMC)
  Andreas Fink
  Martijn Dashorst (IPMC)
  Rainer Döbele (PPMC)
  Benjamin Venditti (PPMC)
  Jan Glaubitz
  Thomas Fox (IPMC)

I will move this vote to the general@ incubator list after we propose
the resolution.

--
http://www.somatik.be

RE: [VOTE] Graduate Empire-db from Apache Incubator

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
+1

   Thomas

Posted by Andreas Fink <an...@andreasfink.com>.
+1

--
web:   http://andreasfink.com/
mail:  af@andreasfink.com

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Empire-db from Apache Incubator

Posted by Jan Glaubitz <ja...@glaubitz.org>.
+1

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1