Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mustaqeem <3m...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 12:43:12 UTC

Hadoop Source Code

I am also working in same direction.
As I am new, First of all, I want to know that what have you done to enhance the
hadoop performance in heterogeneous environment.
I have an strategy for that.
What I really need is how to modify the Hadoop source code?? and how to compile
the source code.
As I am very new to this field, I want step by step instructions.

Please, help me. It is for my thesis.
Hope you will reply as soon as possible.

Re: Hadoop Source Code

Posted by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Look at

It gives step by step instructions.