Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Stephen Ensor <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 16:27:51 UTC

fetcher/crawler hanging

Hi, I am running version 0.7.1 and am crawling different sites around the
web with ? & allowed in the url's and at different depths

I can get the crawl working with fetcher.threads.fetch = 1 but for anything
larger than this it hangs after a while of crawling and on no particular
site.

fetcher.threads.per.host = 1 and I have tried different variations of these
settings with the same problem occuring in different lpaces

If anyone is experiencing this same problem or knows the fix for this issue
I would greatly appreciate any help!!!

cheers
steve