Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/09/21 19:22:16 UTC

Adding permission so MYPAGE_EMPLOYEE group can edit password like in 691430 Was ==>Question -- How does a normal user change there own password??

In light of this I agree that this should be on dev list.
Hans:
in 691430 I am able to change the userlogin with just the MYPAGE_EMPLOYEE.
As Bruno pointed out the current Svn does not allow this.
Solution would be to have a Permission to allow editing ones login.
the default is that permission is not set in the MYPAGE_EMPLOYEE but can
be added.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/21/2008 3:26 AM: