Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/01 12:38:18 UTC

Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

All,

I configured the Hudson builds for Axis2 and Axiom to upload the
snapshots to the Nexus repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/

If users ask for the latest builds, you may want to point them to that
location (instead of the old snapshot repository).

Andreas

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Amila.

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Andreas Veithen
<an...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Amila,
>
> I've enabled the release profile in the Hudson build. Now the
> distribution is also built and uploaded to Nexus:
>

> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/distribution/SNAPSHOT/
>
> Andreas
>
> On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 14:28, Amila Suriarachchi
> <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Andreas Veithen
> > <an...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I configured the Hudson builds for Axis2 and Axiom to upload the
> >> snapshots to the Nexus repository:
> >>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/
> >>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/
> >>
> >> If users ask for the latest builds, you may want to point them to that
> >> location (instead of the old snapshot repository).
> >>
> > I tried to point to the SNAPSHOT for this issue[1]. But seems we don't
> have
> > the .zip file distribution.
> >
> > thanks,
> > Amila.
> >
> > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4629
> >

> >> Andreas
> >>

> > --
> > Amila Suriarachchi
> > WSO2 Inc.
> > blog: http://amilachinthaka.blogspot.com/

Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
thanks Andreas.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Axis2 and Axiom snapshots now available in Nexus repository

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.