Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ph...@planet-interkom.de on 2002/11/13 10:06:25 UTC

Can't get Jetspeed running on JBoss

I have to run jetspeed on JBoss, but when is deploy jetspeed, i get the
following exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: null/WEB-INF/conf/TurbineResources.properties

I've deployed with "JBoss 3.0.3-tomcat-4.1.x" and various versions of
jetspeed (1.3.x - 1.4.x). I also read other threads regarding to my problem
in jboss- / jetspeed- mail archives, but none of all the hints did really
help to solve my problem. Most of jetspeed-users in this threads suggests
to remove certain "libs from jetspeed.war, copy some to jboss/server/lib...".
But i guess my problem isn't an library conflict. So, if anyone has
jetspeed running on jboss 3.0.x, please share your knowledge to me, who
to deploy jetspeed.

with kind regards & many thanks
Philipp

Tiscali Mobile
NEU! Die neuesten Klingeltöne, Logos, Mailboxsprüche, Bildmitteilungen und
Screensaver für alle Handytypen.
Einfach und günstig!
Klicken Sie hier: http://www.tiscali.de/mobile/

RE: Can't get Jetspeed running on JBoss

Posted by Stephen Townsend <st...@impactblue.com>.
I've had trouble getting Jetspeed to work with JBOss/Jetty, JBoss/Tomcat,
and Tomcat. The problem was resolved with the placement of the
activation.jar into the classpath for jetspeed.

Doing this resolved all issues. After find this I was able to even grab the
latest from cvs to build and run jetspeed successfully.

Hope this Helps.

Posted by Luc Dewavrin <lu...@yahoo.com>.
I guess it might be the same problem as
this one: