Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/14 11:25:30 UTC

Fwd: MODERATE for mentors@community.apache.org

Hello Deng Kaisheng,

mentors@ is the list for mentors, not for students :)
I can recommend you to check this page: https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Then find the project you would like to participate in here:
https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?
language#Java

Additionally you can search for the GSOC label in JIRA :)

My name is Deng Kaisheng, a graduate student in National University of
Sinapore (NUS) now major in computer science. I've read the
introduction of your organization and I'm quite interested in what
you're doing.

I want to do something and contribute to the community, and I wonder
if there is something I can do. I major in computer science since
undergraduate with a solid foundation in CS, and I'm also confident in
my fast-learning skills. I have programming skills in C++, Python,
Java, Objective-C, etc., and database skills in MySQL and Cassandra.

I wonder if your organization is going to take part in the GSoC 2022,
if possible, I would like to contribute to your project in GSOC 2022.

If you are interested in knowing more about me, please see my attached
resume. I am looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,

Kaisheng

--
Best regards,