Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vh...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/02/17 00:32:18 UTC

Printing SVG documents with Batik

Hello,

Following Mark's email:

http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/batik/mlists/batik-dev/archives/msg00895.html

we found a couple issues with printing, fixed them, and we can now
print SVG documents with high quality in Batik.

I have put together an example of how you can do that to this email.
I am also working on a 'PrintTranscoder', that is a new instance of
our transcoder API that will do printing.

Cheers.
Vincent.

P.S: To get proper results with the code example, you will need to
     run the latest Batik build, beta2rc4:
     http://xml.apache.org/batik/dist/batik-src-1.0beta2rc4.zip
     or the binary distribution equivalent.