Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2002/09/27 17:03:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT]: JK 1.2.0 is now available

Hi all,

The Jakarta-Tomcat-Connector team is pleased to announce the
availability of JK 1.2.0.

JK, also known as mod_jk, is a Tomcat / WebServers plug-in that handles
the communication between Tomcat and webservers.

Currently Apache 1.3.x and 2.0.x, IIS, Netscape/iPlanet are supported.

binaries and source versions of the release are available and can be
downloaded from :

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.0/

Binaries allready available are :

- Linux i386 (Apache 1.3/2.0.42)
- Solaris 8 (Apache 1.3/2.0.39/2.0.42)
- Win32 (IIS/Apache 1.3/2.0.42)

MacOS X, AIX, iSeries binaries to be released shortly (I hope)

Feel free to contact us to provide binaries for your own operating
system.

Enjoy!

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com>.
> > Now that the first stable releases of Tomcat 4.1 are out (and according
> > to reports, of good overall quality), it could be appropriate to start
> > releasing 5.0.x milestones.
> > It should be pointed out that 5.0.x is still far from being feature
> > complete (esp the configuration code needs to be unified if possible,
> > and some optimizations are needed), so the milestones should be
> > considered alpha or pre alpha until further notice.
> >
> > <ballot>
> > [ ] +1 Yes, start releasing milestones
> > [ ] -1 No, because:

+1

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that the first stable releases of Tomcat 4.1 are out (and according
> to reports, of good overall quality), it could be appropriate to start
> releasing 5.0.x milestones.
> It should be pointed out that 5.0.x is still far from being feature
> complete (esp the configuration code needs to be unified if possible,
> and some optimizations are needed), so the milestones should be
> considered alpha or pre alpha until further notice.
>
> <ballot>
> [ ] +1 Yes, start releasing milestones
> [ ] -1 No, because:

+1

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by BERNARDO ANTONIO BUFFA <kr...@bbs.frc.utn.edu.ar>.
<ballot>
  +1
</ballot>

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by Amy Roh <am...@apache.org>.
+1

Amy

Re: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by Bob Herrmann <bo...@jadn.com>.

RE: [VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Posted by iasandcb <ia...@hotmail.com>.
I wish Tomcat 5 would be available as soon as possible. Thank those who
have been developing it very much.
Here's my vote:

[VOTE] [5.0] Milestones

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: JK 1.2.0 is now available

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
Just compiled and tested mod_jk 1.2.0 from CVS, Apache 2.0.42. Seems as
solid as ever... Good stuff!

Bojan