Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "J S (m)" <po...@pooquey.com> on 2002/03/19 19:44:51 UTC

mod_webapp +ssl +apache 1.3.22

OS: RedHat 7.1
Apache: 1.3.22
Tomcat: 4.01

Have configured Apache to use mod_ssl and started with SSL with no
problem...
The problem is whenever I go to a jsp page from https I get source code.
If I go to http the request is passed to tomcat.
If I add a connecter to server.xml for ssl, I can go to https and get
normal parsed output but only if I specify the port (i.e. 8443), and I
cannot get anything on the non_secure protocol.

Any assistance you can provide is appreciated.

Jennifer C. Sears				 504.905.7410
jsears@intercosmos.com			   ICQ: 68015059
	       ---   Intercosmos Media Group, Inc.  ---
	       www.intercosmos.com    www.directnic.com