Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by ja...@sun-rise.com.vn on 2008/05/08 12:34:45 UTC

How to get username and password for sessions that require SMTPAuthentication?

Hi,
I am developing an  Mail Relay application that uses Server JAMES to do the work.

I have a Gmail's account .

I used Mail Client to send a message to JAMES.Then JAMES will relay this message to Gmail,but Gmail requires authentication username and password.

How to get username and password from JAMES to relay the mail to Gmail?

Thanks!!!

Re: How to get username and password for sessions that require SMTPAuthentication?

Posted by ja...@sun-rise.com.vn.
Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.